A280 Endor Rifle Cosplay Kit
A280 Blaster Rifle Cosplay Weapon Kit. This A280 Blaster replica comes as a kit.
The reliable A280 was highly effective in piercing through armor and provided more power than other blaster rifles at long range. This A280 Blaster is the Endor version that was used by the Rebels.
This A280 Blaster model kit is accurate and will pass all Cosplay Clubs guidelines.
A280 Blaster Shipping Details:
- A-280 Blaster Kit sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
A280 Blaster Made To Order
This A280 Blaster Kit is custom-made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
- The A280 Blaster is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This A280 Blaster model Kit is a DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together, sanded and painted.
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the A280 Blaster also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take upto 90days to complete prior to shipping.
Why Buy the A280 Blaster Kit?
Buying the A280 Blaster kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride in knowing you built and painted your own Blaster for your awesome Cosplay or Display.
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
A simple Flat Black and silver (for scuff marks) is adequate. However, more detail can be painted such as Heat burns etc.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
Tip: only mix 30ml each time and brush on very, very very lightly!
- Discounts can be found if you follow the watermark.
- This A280 Endor Rifle is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This A280 Endor Rifle kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly required.
- A280 Endor Rifle sent via Australia Post with Tracking
concerns or hesitations your potential buyer might have. Will these pants fit? How long is the battery life? Can I return this product? Are sizes accurate?