Boba Fett’s EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version
Cosplay Weapon Kit for Boba Fett’s EE-3 Blaster Rifle from Empire Strikes Back. This replica comes as a kit.
Empire Strikes Back version of the EE-3 Blaster Rifle.
I based it on all the available information and measurements, including the original Flaregun that it was modelled off. This is the blaster used by Boba Fett In the Empire Strikes Back. The prop was based on a WWI era Webley & Scott No. 1 MKI flare pistol with a 4×20 rifle scope added to it and a MPP Microflash Flashgun body inserted in the barrel. It was completed with various other parts to finish the design for the film.
- All items sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Made To Order
This item is custom made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the Blaster also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take up to 90days to complete prior to shipping.
- This item is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- The DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
Why Buy a EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version Kit?
Buying a EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride knowing you built and painted your own Blaster for your awesome Cosplay or Display.
Painting the EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
A simple Flat Black and silver (for scuff marks) is adequate. However, more detail can be painted such as Heat burns etc.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
Tip: only mix 30ml each time and brush on very, very very lightly!Average Time To Complete: 8hrs
4hrs (if you use the resin coating method)
- This EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly will be required.
- EE-3 Blaster – ESB Version sent via Australia Post with Tracking