Boba Fett’s EE-3 Blaster – RTOJ Version
Cosplay Weapon Kit for Boba Fett’s EE-3 Blaster Rifle from Return of the Jedi. This replica comes as a kit.
A new version of Boba Fett’s BlasTech Industries EE-3 Blaster Rifle was created for Return of the Jedi. This Blaster Rifle is often referred to as the RotJ Rifle or simply the RotJ EE-3.
The Return of the Jedi Boba Fett Blaster Rifle is still based on the Webley No 1 Mark ‘I’ Flare Gun. A new barrel was added over the Webley with cabinet T-Track laid down its length.
- All items sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Made To Order
This item is custom made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the Blaster also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take upto 90days to complete prior to shipping.
- This item is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- The DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
Why Buy a RTOJ EE-3 Blaster Kit?
Buying a RTOJ EE-3 Blaster kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride knowing you built and painted your own Blaster for your awesome Cosplay or Display.
Painting the RTOJ EE-3 Blaster
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
A simple Flat Black and silver (for scuff marks) is adequate. However, more detail can be painted such as Heat burns etc.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
Tip: only mix 30ml each time and brush on very, very very lightly!Average Time To Complete: 8hrs
4hrs (if you use the resin coating method)
- This RTOJ EE-3 Blaster is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This RTOJ EE-3 Blaster kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly will be required.
- RTOJ EE-3 Blaster sent via Australia Post with Tracking