Cosplay Weapon Kit for an E-22 Blaster from Rogue One. This replica comes as a kit.
The E-22 blaster was a reciprocating, double-barreled blaster that was bigger and more powerful than the standard E-11 blaster used by the Galactic Empire’s stormtroopers. The E-22 saw use during the Age of the Empire. It was commonly used by coastal defender stormtroopers stationed at the top secret Imperial security complex on the tropical planet Scarif and mudtroopers stationed on the planet Mimban.
- The E-22 Blaster sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Made To Order
The E-22 Blaster is custom made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the E-22 Blaster also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take upto 90days to complete prior to shipping.
- This item is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- The DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
Why Buy a E-22 Blaster Kit?
Buying a E-22 Blaster kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride knowing you built and painted your own Blaster for your awesome Cosplay or Display.
Painting the E-22 Blaster
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
A simple Flat Black and silver (for scuff marks) is adequate. However, more detail can be painted such as Heat burns etc.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
Tip: only mix 30ml each time and brush on very, very very lightly! Average Time To Complete: 8hrs
4hrs (if you use the resin coating method)
- This E-22 Blaster is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This E-22 Blaster kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly will be required.
- E-22 Blaster sent via Australia Post with Tracking