Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol
Cosplay Weapon Kit for both the Rifle and the Pistol, as seen in “The Mandalorian”. This replica comes as a kit.
The rifle will need either a metal tube, PVC pipe or timber rod to complete which can be bought at any Hardware Store
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the Blaster also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take upto 90days to complete prior to shipping.
Din Djarin Pistol
Around 9 ABY, Din Djarin used this blaster in various missions in the Outer Rim. While on the ice planet Maldo Kreis, he used the weapon while fending off a group of trawlers at a bar, shooting the controls to the door that trapped and sliced one of them in half.
This rifle was capable of vaporizing, electrocuting, and shooting enemies. The weapon utilized large quantities of blaster gas, such as Tibanna gas, many times more than a standard blaster. The energy beam fired by the rifle was generated in almost the same manner as the particle beam fired by a blaster, though the beam used much more blaster gas that would disintegrate a target on contact, cementing its reputation as a firearm to be feared.
- All items sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Made To Order
This item is custom made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
- This item is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- The DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
Why Buy a Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol Kit?
Buying a Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride knowing you built and painted your own Blaster for your awesome Cosplay or Display.
Painting the Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
A simple Flat Black and silver (for scuff marks) is adequate. However, more detail can be painted such as Heat burns etc.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
Tip: only mix 30ml each time and brush on very, very very lightly!
Average Time To Complete: 8hrs
4hrs (if you use the resin coating method)
- Discounts can be found if you follow the watermark.
- This Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly will be required.
- Mandalorian Rifle and Pistol sent via Australia Post with Tracking