Pit Droid – Life Size Kit
Fully Poseable, it stands 110cm tall.
This replica comes as a kit.
- All items sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Made To Order
The full-size Pit Droid is custom made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the Pit Droid also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take upto 90days to complete prior to shipping.
- This item is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- The DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
Why Buy a Pit Droid Kit?
Buying a Pit Droid kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride knowing you built and painted your own droid for your awesome display.
Painting the Pit Droid
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
Tip: only mix 30ml each time and brush on very, very very lightly!
Average Time To Complete: 8hrs – 4hrs (if you use the resin coating method)
- Discounts can be found if you follow the watermark.
- This Pit Droid is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This Pit Droid kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly will be required.
- Pit Droid sent via Australia Post with Tracking