T-21 Blaster Rifle
Cosplay Weapon Kit for a T-21 Blaster Rifle. This replica comes as a kit.
The T-21 light repeating blaster, also known as the T-21 heavy blaster or simply the T-21 blaster rifle, was a model of light repeating blaster manufactured by blastech Industries and used by some of the Galactic Empire’s Stormtrooper Corps.
T-21 Shipping Details:
- All items sent via Australia Post with Tracking
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Made To Order
The T-21 Blaster Rifle is custom made once your order is placed. It may take between 4-6weeks for it to be produced and then shipped.
Assembled and Painted Option
We offer the T-21 Blaster Rifle also painted and assembled as well.
Painted and assembled can take upto 90days to complete prior to shipping.
- This item is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- The DIY/Raw kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together
Why Buy a T-21 Blaster Rifle Kit?
Buying a T-21 Blaster Rifle kit is the better option to allow yourself to build it and to take pride knowing you built and painted your own Blaster for your awesome Cosplay or Display.
Painting the T-21 Blaster Rifle
There are plenty of Tutorials on painting found online.
A simple Flat Black and silver (for scuff marks) is adequate. However, more detail can be painted such as Heat burns etc.
You Will Need:
- Stanley Knife
- Superglue (cheap stuff works well!)
0.5kg will do about 30 Blasters or 30 Helmets! Well worth it and will store on the shelf for a couple of years!!
- Discounts can be found if you follow the watermark.
- This Star Wars Blaster Rifle is Lifesize 1:1 scale.
- This Blaster Rifle kit arrives in a number of pieces that need to be glued together.
- This blaster is unpainted/RAW and 3D printed in assorted colors.
- You will need to remove left-over printing supports and/or burs.
- Sanding and putty will be required to smooth out the pieces prior to painting and gluing.
- An epoxy resin coating is highly recommended.
- Assembly will be required.
- Star Wars Blaster Rifle sent via Australia Post with Tracking